Saturday, July 17, 2010

What??

Alot of people ask me where do i get my inspiration from?

I would love to tell you but its strange to explaine.
Okay so lets just say its night time an somthing pulls your eyes to the sky,
Fullmoon glazing the heavens,
Stop an think why is it there? question your existance once more?
So step back an think that moment that made you look , that empty feeling where nothing makes sense thats where i gather my images from,thats where i drag my inspiration from,
The unknown is know as clear as day to those you see reason for an entropy of lost thought.

If its one thing ive learnt in life is that everything exists,there are things beyond the human capability of thought,beyond what makes you confused and alone.
As humans we will question everything an never look past ourselves.

Through art is where i make my salvation for understanding who i am.

Rory.

No comments:

Post a Comment