Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cloudy day

This drawing was done this morning for a freind who needed to know how to draw clouds, im no profesional cloud artist but doing things like this i also teach my self alot.



EAGE #116
The original creature was draw back in 1999 when i was 11, it was number 570 in my first bestiary, it was a boss character in a game i made up.
Eage drifts around the darkest most isolated regins of space, very rare. Also very very huge, Just like a hairy dog can carry a grass seeds,Eage's tentacles paws have the ablity to trap life forming molecules from recent supernova explosions( Dust an particals left behind from a giant star) and carry them to other parts of space where life may begin.

GROMPS #1
I decided to begin my new creature book with my favourite one ive created, the Gromps.
First made in 1999 it was a creature spawnd from a evil demi god called Pinggo-ra.
Although once quite violent the gromps have adapted to there surrondings an become much placid, There are many many species of these, Aka water type,Wing type, Artic,Larva,rock an so on. Whatever is habitat it will merge an quicky evolve to fit in.

Arylic painting done at the start of the year.
I call it Hours of creation: Seconds of destuction.
Firstly i spent a while painting the creature in the middle, it had a long zig zaggy yellow tail an it atcualy looked quite alright,
Then i thought, well what actually makes a painting complete, is it what you think? or what someone else thinks?
I decided to cover my hands in paint an attack it, it felt so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment